“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, December 18, 2007




Well I know it has been a long time since the last post. We have been so busy though, I think the closer it gets to Christmas the crasier it gets. Olivia and I had a great time going to Wales. It was great seeing my grandparents. The picture of Livi with the little girl and boy that is Grace and James they are my cousin Chris's kids. Aren't they so cute. The church picture, was the church my grandparents were married in. Then there is a picture of Livi and I with my grandad(that is my dad's dad), and my nanny(my mom's mom).

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Olivia is quite the world traveler already! Looks like you had a beautiful trip :)

EmmaJ said...

Sian, thank you so much for FINALLY posting pictures! It was so great to see everyone in them.

And Happy Birthday to Damon! Go check out my blog

Michelle Tiller said...

It was great seeing you Sian. Have been keeping an eye out for the photos. Come back and visit us soon......