“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I can't believe that it is almost the new year, time has really flown by. Well we had a great Christmas, nothing to big, which is nice, just spending time with my parents and little sister. Olivia really did quite well with some gifts from the grandparent, the big hit was the doll stroller she got she loves it. I'll have to get photos of her playing with it later. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and a very happy new year. The little girl with Livi on the sofa is Maile, Livi's friend from church. Maile is smiling, she thinks that's how you do it, so cute.

2 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Happy New Year to you all. Glad that you had a good Christmas
Love Michelle and boys xxxx

EmmaJ said...

Cute pictures Siany, but I want to see more! Love you, Happy New Year!