“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ok so I've decided that I need to keep better track of the things Olivia says. She comes up with the funniest little words and sayings.
So this week we were driving somewhere and we smelled a skunk. I said to Olivia that it was stinky because of the skunk, well she then says "stinky snuk".
Yesterday we went to the Draper Utah Temple open house. We had been telling Olivia that we were going the whole week. Everytime we told her she would say "I'm getting married and wear a pretty dress with pretty flowers." She is defenitly my daughter. I was the girl who had my wedding planned since I was 5.
Those are the favorites for this week. I just love the snuk.

2 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

What a cutie! Hope you are settling in well xxx

EmmaJ said...

Just like her mommy!