“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun Day at the Pool...
































So if you know us at all, you will know that we love the water. Growing up and doing swim team, life guarding and then coaching swim team I just have always loved to be in the water. When I was pregnant with Olivia I wanted her so badly to love the water as much as I do. Well I think I got my wish. Olivia LOVES the water. We found this past weekend that Lehi, which is about 10 minutes away from us, has a great indoor water center. Yesterday we took Olivia there, needless to say she loved it. We actually spent about 4 hours there. They have such great stuff for kids. With kiddie slides, and forts and swings that were in the water. The whole facility is just amazing. This is definitely a highlight of living by big cities. I've always wanted to live somewhere where I could take my kids swimming in the middle of the winter, and now I can. We had so much fun. I think this will be a regular hot spot for our family to go to. Oh and that big bucket fills up with water and dumps it about every 3 minutes, well poor Olivia and I weren't paying attention and got caught up under it. Olivia got a little scared, actually once the water let up a little she ran into my arms. This place is just so neat. Damon and I had just as much fun as Olivia did. Hope you like the pictures.

7 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Looks amazing. Boys love swimming too. Hopefully you will have another water baby soon! Hope you are feeling well xxx

Unknown said...

All the pictures are making me want to go swimming. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Olivia is so cute. I think my favorite picture is the one of Olivia and Damon floating in the water with their heads on the side.

todd & nicole said...

Hailee and I LOVED the Lehi pool. It was so great to get out of the snow of January for a little while and pretend it was summer.

Michelle Tiller said...

I love the new blog!

Megs said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! I totally want to go with you guys sometime! When I get my phone you should call/text me if you go, and we should just all plan to go. Speaking of my phone. If you could email me as soon as it comes in-that would be great! it's supposed to be in tomorrow I think. And I don't really have class until the afternoon tomorrow so i could make a trip out in the morning-a representative from the DR project I'm doing is supposed to call tomorrow-and it'd be a lot easier if they could call me on my phone instead of me using a friends phone number for them to contact. ok...didn't mean to make this message so long-Love the new blog-love the pictures! Love Livi's new suit! Talk to you later!
lots of love,
Megs

Karen Bell said...

That looks really fun, I love places that are made for little kids. Great timing with the picture of Damon and Livi going into the water together! Hope the pregnancy is going good, did you get the insurance stuff figured out?

Rohatinsky Family said...

Josh's sister lives in San Diego and every time they go to Provo to see their parents they make nearly 10 trips there! They LOVE that place. We went there with them once, without kids, and still had a good time! It's fun no matter what age. =)