“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, March 27, 2009

too funny.


Tonight when we were saying prayers Olivia wanted to say them. So I helped her and she said the normal stuff like thank you for this day, thank you for our blessings. Well then at the end she says "please bless that we watch movies tomorrow". Too Funny I was dying laughing, Damon had to help finish the prayer because I was laughing to hard. Also tonight we went to Carls Jr. for dinner, they have the best indoor play area for kids. Well for the drive home Damon and I got milkshakes. Olivia wanted some and kept on asking for ice cream soup. To cute, she sure does come up with the funniest sayings.


Michelle on your comment on the last post about names. We have thought of using my middle name Frances, well I have at least, but Damon isn't to fond of it. I have never though thought of Elizabeth, Sophie Elizabeth is cute, we'll see though. Thanks for the suggestions.

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I love the picture! really cute!

Michelle Tiller said...

Very cute picture xxx

Karen Bell said...

I actually almost used Sophie Elizabeth for Alyssa!! Crazy I also liked Cloe Elizabeth (Elizabeth is mine and Alyssa middle name) I also heard the name Kinzie the other day and really liked it. Anyway just thought that I would give you my input because I'm sure no one else is (j/k) I love the picture of Livi, the dress alone is really cute, Easter dress? Anyway hope all is well.