“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, March 6, 2009

I finally joined the crowd.

I did it, I joined Facebook. I've been on myspace for along time, but I just kept on hearing how great Facebook was. Well since my little sister is on it and my parents and the Damon joined, I figured I might as well. Go find me and make me your friend if I haven't found you already. Now my family just needs to wrangle in Emma and Steve and we would have the whole gang.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you joined Facebook. Facebook is nice an all but i love blogging more.

Michelle Tiller said...

Hooray - welcome to Facebook!

EmmaJ said...

We are firm bloggers and that is where we are going to stay... at least while we are just in KW.

Michelle Tiller said...

You can do both Emma!

kelly said...

Emma,I AGREE!!!!! Where is this going to stop? We will be so overloaded with communication formats that maybe we'll all shut down and not communicate at all!!! and yes...I joined facebook (just to see a friend's pics) and now EVERYBODY keeps adding me and I'm afraid it's not going to end! Yikes!