“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt...

So we have had quite the week. Last Saturday we went to a Easter egg hunt that the church was putting on. It started at 9:30a.m. and with feeding us breakfast of muffins and hot chocolate and then dividing all the kids up into the appropriate age group. Then starting the egg hunt which with probably about 500 eggs(candy filled eggs) maybe more the whole thing was over by 10am. The kids literally cleared the field in about 1minute. It was so funny. Olivia loved it.

Also this week I had a doctors appointment. Well they took my blood pressure and it was high. They took it three times before they got a number they were kinda ok with. Well my doctor is concerned because I had preclampsia with Olivia, which I guess I'm more likely to get since I've already had it. So he told me to just pay attention to swelling and my vision and headaches. Well the next day I had the worst headache. I called the doctors office and the doctor told me to go to the hospital to make sure I didn't have preclampsia. Got Olivia all loaded up and headed to the hospital. They hooked me up to the machines and monitored me for about an hour. My blood pressure was all over the place, but luckily I didn't have any protein in my urine. Most likely if I had protein in my urine. They probably would have induced right then, and I am only at 33 weeks. So after about an hour they gave me some Tylenol for my headache and sent us on our way, with being told to follow up with my doctor at my next appointment. I have an appointment in 2 weeks, most likely if my blood pressure is still high he will probably wait a week and then I'll probably get induced. Which would mean that I would be around 36 weeks.

Okay enough about me, here are pictures of Olivia at the Easter egg hunt.
*This first photo is of all the 1-3 age group kids there for the egg hunt.
*Then that is Olivia up front in the pink hoodie getting her first couple of eggs. Damon said that after this she threw down her bucket and just started grabbing eggs.


*Then these next couple of pictures of Olivia and her mad collecting skills. We have decided after this that she is quiet competitive. Damon had to tell her a couple of times that she couldn't get an egg because a little kid was already reaching for it. Tell her its a race and she is vicious. Just like my little sister.









*This her bucket after it was all over.





* This is how excited she was for all the eggs she got.






*Then this last photo is for my parents. They bought her some summer clothes and this was one of the outfits. She loved this big sister t-shirt. She was excited for all the clothes. She changes her clothes about 4 times a day. Definitely my daughter.



Well that has been our week. Olivia is getting more and more excited for this baby to be here. She asks me daily if baby sister will be coming today. I on the other hand after going to the hospital, promptly came home and made a list of all the things I need to get done before this baby arrives. I'm not nearly as prepared about this baby as I was with Olivia. Must be due to the fact that I have 2 year old to take care of.






3 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

I love the last two pictures she looks so pleased with all her eggs! Sorry to hear that you are having problems again - take care of yourself and rest at every spare moment you get (if any!). xxx

EmmaJ said...

We love the picture of her after the egg hunt! So cute!

Unknown said...

She is a one of a kind little girl. I love it.