“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family Visit...

My parents came down last Tuesday to spend the week with us and to get some stuff done around the house. We knew they were coming down but we didn't know was on Wednesday I had a eye doctors appt. so the took Olivia with them to do some errands and one place they went was out to the airport. I thought they were just going out there to get stuff set up for my little sister for when she goes to the Dominican Republic this summer, but they also went to pick up my sister Emma her husband Steve and my adorable niece Elizabeth(Betty). When my parents got home they walked in with Olivia and then my dad was holding a little girl, it took me a minute to figure out who it was. I was so excited to see Betty she is so stinking cute and just so sweet and she loves me so we have lots of fun together. Olivia loved having her cousin here to play with her. They played pretty well together for the most part. Olivia would sometimes invade Betty's space to much and Betty would definitely let her know. They left on Tuesday, so we had a fun and fast paced week with all my family. It was great to see Emma's husband we hadn't seen him since May, he is so much fun to be around and we love it when Steve gets to come to. He usually has to work. I'm exhausted from them being here, yesterday Olivia and I sat in front of the t.v. all day in our pajamas and took naps. It was so nice. While the family was here I had a doctors appt. my blood pressure was ok, but I had protein in my urine, which is another sign of preclampsia. The doctor is going to start seeing me weekly now just to be safe. Damon and I are pretty sure that this baby is going to be coming early. My swelling has gotten alot worse. If we can wait just a couple of more weeks, that will be great. Well that was our week, we had a great time seeing all my family. Can't wait till we can all get together again.










This is a picture of the guys outside burning all the sagebrush in the front and back yards. We have alot of yard work to do this spring.

These last two pictures of Betty I took one day while her parents were out and about and I got to babysit. I love these pictures, so cute. Look at those cute dimples.








3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Great pics Siany!
We miss you all and wish we lived closer.

Michelle Tiller said...

Wow the second one of Elizabeth is amazing - I love it! Glad you all had a good time together, hope you stay well Sian. Will be thinking of you xxx

Karen Bell said...

I really like the second one of Betty, do you want to take some pictures of my kids because I can't get them to smile at the camera for the life of me. Hopefully your baby doesn't come too early. I had protein also and Megan was still a week late so you never know.