“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, April 25, 2009

No Baby...

There will be no baby coming this weekend, unless she decides to come on her own(which is highly unlikely). I had a doc. appt. yesterday, my blood pressure was okay and I had no protein so that is good. But because I had been having really bad headaches, he sent me to the hospital to, for them to run some blood work and to get an ultrasound to make sure I wasn't loosing any amniotic fluid. Everything came back good, so they gave me a shot of morphine for the headache and sent me on my way. The morphine worked wonders, although the nurse who gave me the shot wasn't very careful with it, she pretty much just stabbed me, I think it was one of the most painful shots I've every had. Having the morphine in my system, I was out for about 3 hours and then went back to bed really early and slept like a baby the rest of the night. It was so nice. So anyway no baby, the doctor is hoping we can make it to 38 weeks. Which if we do that will put this baby to come around May 6. So if that happens, we will have our anniversary the 5, this baby the 6 and then Olivia's birthday the 7. Or it will come on Olivia's birthday. We'll see though.

3 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Wow, May is a busy and expensive month for you guys! I know two sisters born 8 years apart on the same day - it is possible xxx

Unknown said...

It's getting closer. I can't wait for you to have your baby.

EmmaJ said...

Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
Is she here yet?
- I'm just a little impatient!