“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, May 2, 2009

We had a fun night last night at the hospital. Yet again no baby. I was having some pretty bad headaches yesterday, they really didn't concern me, the thing that did concern me was that I started having really sharp pains in my upper stomach on my right side. My doctor has told me to look out for that because it can mean I am having liver problems. So we headed to the hospital. They hooked me up to the monitor, monitored my blood pressure(which was great, of course) and took some blood to get some lab work. Everything came back perfect, so they sent us home. I told Damon as we were leaving that I am not coming back to the hospital, unless I know that I am going to be having this baby. We are pretty tired of going there once a week. I have a doctor appt. on Monday, and hopefully I can convince him to set a induction date. I really hate this waiting game. It would be one thing if everything had been fine this whole pregnancy but being told that if I have any pains in my head that don't go away, blurry vision, more swelling, upper stomach pain, on top of normal pregnancy pains that I need to head to the hospital, can get a little old. I don't complain to much because I would rather be safe then sorry.

2 comments:

EmmaJ said...

you should tell him the baby must come on the 6th because they other days are taken.

Michelle Tiller said...

Good idea Emma! Keep smiling Sian, won't be long now xxx