“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Just a quick note to tell my mom and my sister happy mothers day and how wonderful they are.
My mom is the best and I love her so much for her example of love that she is always showing me. I know that if I ever need anything she will always be there for me. Love ya mom. My sister is a great mother and I'm so glad that we have been able to become closer as sisters because of our daughters. Emma is so kind and patient with her daughter and is always willing to offer me some really good advice. I'm so glad that I have these two wonderful women in my life to offer me support. Love You!

Also Happy Mothers Day to my amazing mother-in-law and my wonderful sisiter-in -laws and for the fine example you show me of being mothers. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Thanks Siany!
Happy Mother's Day to you to.

Michelle Tiller said...

Happy Mothers Day everyone. We had our Mothers day in March!!!