“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Monday, May 4, 2009

The Date is SET!

Yup that's right, my doctor has set a date for my induction. I had an appointment this morning, and my blood pressure was up and I had protein. My doctor said that he is so fed up with my up and down blood pressure that he said on WEDNESDAY I can go in to be induced. I was so excited I could have kissed him, instead I kissed Damon, haha. The doctor checked me and I'm 3 % dilated and 50% effaced so he was really pleased about that. I'm just happy that the end is in sight. I don't know what time yet I will be going in to the hospital, they said they would call, all I know is that it is on Wednesday. This does mean though that this baby will either be born on the 6th, hopefully, or the 7th. The 7th already being Olivia's birthday. At least it won't be born on the 5th our anniversary. May is sure a busy month for us. I'm so excited though, I just want to have this little girl already, I really don't like being pregnant. My mom flew in last night after leaving for the weekend, and my dad is coming down on Wednesday, so miss Olivia will get lots of attention. Anyway that's the latest news, oh and here is a my last prego picture for this pregnancy, taken today I'm 37 weeks, will be 38 on Wednesday. The other picture is of my mom and Livi having fun today.

Oh and I'm measuring 39 weeks, so I think I might have a big little baby, AAHHH!







4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh that's so exciting!! Hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see pictures of her!!

Michelle Tiller said...

How exciting. You're picture is gorgeous. Hope all goes well. I wonder how Olivia will feel about sharing her Birthday?! Hopefully she will arrive on the 6th, even if she arrives at 11.59pm! Will be thinking of you Siany xxx

EmmaJ said...

YAY!!!
I love the picture of mom and Livi!

And Happy Anniversary!

Dani said...

Hooray!!! Good luck! Can't wait to see your beautiful little girl!