“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Haircut.

Olivia's hair has been driving me nuts lately. It is always in her face, and always looks dirty to me. It constantly has knots and she screams so bad when I brush her hair to get them out, and yes I do use detangler spray to get them out. Well today we went to the grocery store and there was this little girl her age that had the cutest little bob. After seeing her I decided that thats what I was going to do with Olivia's hair. So we came home and I gave her a haircut, thats the great thing about being a hairdresser I can do things like that, now if I could only figure out how to cut my own hair I would be set. I think the cut is super cute on her, and it is drying in a really nice style. So glad I did it. Here some pictures mainly for the family so they can see how cute she looks. Also a picture of Olivia and Sophie from this morning before Olivia's haircut.



8 comments:

Bethany said...

SOOOOOO cute! I'm glad I have a boy when it comes to haircuts; much easier to keep it out of his face because we just keep it short. What a nice job you did on Olivia's hair!

EmmaJ said...

HA! I just gave Betty a bob today, but I am keeping her bangs long.

Michelle Tiller said...

What a very pretty big sister! xxx

Karen Bell said...

Very cute!! I love the one with both of them together.

Michelle Tiller said...

Did Olivia get our card? Did she like it?

The Bell Family said...

Yeah Olivia did get your card Michelle, and she loved it! Thank you!

Unknown said...

I love the hair cut. Way to go.

Unknown said...

PS. my husband saw the Madsen bike on your blog and feel in love with it.