“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Girls..

Olivia is doing so good with Sophie. She really loves being a big sister. Last night we were all lying in bed together and Olivia says "baby sister is my best friend in the whole world." It was so cute. I really hope she feels that way when they are both in high school fighting over using the bathroom, right Emma and Megan, lol. I feel so blessed though to have to beautiful girls. Even with all the fights me and my sisters have been through, and trust me there have been many, I wouldn't trade them for any other siblings. I really hope that Olivia and Sophie have the relationships that me and my sisters have now.

2 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Siany, that was so sweet! Thank you.
And those pictures are precious!

Unknown said...

Your girls are beautiful. Olivia is a great big sister. I love the pictures. Take care.