“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Olivia's Birthday
















So Olivia's birthday was on the 7th and seeing how I had just had a baby I was still in the hospital, so we celebrated on Friday when we were all home. This girl really lucked out this year, actually I think she lucks out every year with Gaga and Nanny. Anyways she was very excited this year to get a cake and a bike. My mom and I looked everywhere to find her a good quality bike, we didn't want to spend so many dollars on something that really didn't look that stable. I remembered that there is a bike shop by our local grocery store so we went there to see what he had. We found the cutest bike for her. Its a pink tricycle that's all metal with some wood and it has a bell. Olivia loves it! She also got Cinderella dress up clothes from Auntie Megs which she was so excited for. I can't believe that Olivia is 3, she really is becoming quite the little girl. We are now past the baby/toddler phase and going into little girl territory. She is such a delight to our family. We love her to pieces and couldn't imagine what life would be like without her. As you know this week she is with my parents in Oregon. The house is so quite, at night Damon and I joke that this must what it is like when all your kids are grown up. Luckily Sophie doesn't let it stay quite for to long.

4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Sweet bike!
I love the last picture with the frosting around the lips... or is it lipstick?

The Bell Family said...

Its frosting.

Michelle Tiller said...

Lovely photos. Glad she had a good time xxx

Unknown said...

Sian...I love your blog, i just got caught up on the last few months of your life!! I can't wait some day to have my family to post photo's and write about!! I miss seeing you guys! love ya. Melissa