“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My bags are packed.

So I had a doctors appt. this last Tuesday. My blood pressure was high and I had protein, so they did my blood pressure two more times and it was still high. The doctor also checked me and I'm 1centimeter dilated and 30%effaced. This baby is gonna come early if we want her to or not. Were glad that I'm already starting to dilate that way if I do get induced it should go alot quicker than it did with Olivia. The baby looks good and her heartbeat is good, I've just got the beginning signs of preclampsia. The doctor told me if I have any bad headaches to give him a call. Well yesterday I had a really bad one, they had me come in and there was no protein and my blood pressure was ok. So frustrating. I have though been put on light bed rest, the doctor wants me taking it easy and really only getting up to go the bathroom and to make stuff to eat. The good news is though that my mom is flying in tonight to help out. I'm so glad, it is getting really hard to keep caught up on laundry and other household chores. I have to go back to the doctors on Friday to check my blood pressure and all that stuff again. Damon and I have been talking though and we've decided that if my blood pressure is high and I have protein that we are going to ask the doctor if I can be induced this weekend. I'm 36 weeks, and with my mom being here it would just be so much easier. I was induced with Olivia at just at 37 and she was 7lbs4oz. So I'm not worried that this baby will be tiny, I don't think I can have tiny babies. We'll see though what he says. Well thought I would just give you all an update. I'll let you know what happens. Oh and we got Olivia a charm bracelet for the baby to give to her. It is super cute and has a little pink butterfly charm. I think she will love it.

4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

We are so excited! I hope mom takes good care of you.
Love you Siany!

Michelle Tiller said...

Good luck Sian. Hope all goes well and your little girl arrives quickly and safely xxxx

Dani said...

Sorry about all the preeclampsia stuff going on. Don't you love it when your doctor tells you to take it easy when you have a toddler running around? :) I hope that everything goes well though and that your little one is happy and healthy whenever she may come! Good luck!

Rohatinsky Family said...

Good luck with everything. I was just thinking about you today, wondering how you're doing and how close to your due date you are. Again, best of luck!