“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lakeview Visit.

We had tons of fun in Lakeview. We were there over the 4th, so we went to the annual Rotary duck race, and then later we went and watched the fireworks. Olivia had lots of fun seeing old friends and getting lots of attention from everybody. I was able to do some hair for friends, which is always fun. We just had a great time seeing everyone and hanging out with the my parents. Oh one thing we did do was my mom and I took the girls to go and see UP. Olivia loved it, her laugh was so cute throughout the whole movie. At the end a lady a few rows in front of us turned around and told us that Olivia's laugh made the movie for her, I thought that was so sweet, and that is exactly how felt too.


Look at that cute little smile. She has started smiling and it is so cute. You have to work for them though.

I know this photo is fuzzy, I just thought it was so cute.


Livi and her best friend Maile, they were so happy to see each other.


Sophie with Granddad, getting some cuddles, she is our snuggle bug.


Olivia all ready to go and watch UP!

3 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Wow, the fuzzy picture of Olivia looks so much like you Sian!!! Looks like you had a great time - Sophie is very cute xxx

Kari Dawn said...

Miss you already! I want you to read your quote by Jillian and think about what we talked about....
kd

Anna said...

hi again me Anna add me to your friend list please its
annabell3300.blogspot.com !!!!

thanks anna