“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Portland Trip



During our trip to Lakeview, my mom and I plus the girls all went up to Portland for some of Damon's family to meet Sophie. We had a lot of fun just relaxing, swimming, getting room service and visiting. I also got to see my best friend Melissa. It was so great to see her, we hadn't seen each other since Christmas time. I love getting to hang out with her, its just like high school, only I have two kids and we don't have all the high school drama. We had a really good time up in Portland. My mom and I have been getting in the craft mode. We have been making flower clips for the girls and we have started making jewelry. In Portland we were able to go to a bead store and craft stores to get more supplies, so in the evening that is what we did in the hotel it was so much fun. Of course we couldn't go on a trip and not go swimming. Everyday we went to the pool at least two times a day. Olivia loves the water. She found out that she can stand on her tippy toes in the three foot area and not be under water. She loved that. We all had a great time.



2 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Olivia is such a cutie!

Anna said...

sophie is cute and gets realy cute ininpreshins


Anna Bell