“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, July 3, 2009

Lakeview




Okay so real quick let me explain the photo with Livi and Damon. It was really hot one day so I gave Livi a cool bath to cool her down, well Damon thought that sounded good so he climbed in with her with his clothes on. It was so cute and Livi loved it.


So we are in Lakeview for a couple of weeks. I came down so people from church could meet Sophie and so Olivia could play with her friend Maile. Damon couldn't come because of school so my dad brought us here. Were having fun, it is always amazing to me how I could be away from Lakeview for years and it is always pretty much the same. Sophie did amazing on the trip down I was really afraid that she would scream the whole way, but she slept most of it. Speaking of Sophie, she is now 8 weeks old and is 11lbs 22 inches long. She is definitely getting some rolls on her. She is growing a lot faster than Olivia, we were always trying to get Olivia to gain like Sophie is but she just wouldn't. Sophie is starting to smile at me and it is so cute. We are still working on the potty training, I thought we had it down, but then she will just pee in her pants and not care. I don't understand it. Sometimes she has good days and other days we change her pants about 10 times. All in all the kids are doing really good.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the picture of Damon and Olivia in the bath tub.

nice bath tub too.

Michelle Tiller said...

Lovely pictures Sian. Don't give up with the potty training, she'll get there. So jealous that you are in Lakeview - one day I will be back!!!!

EmmaJ said...

Sophie looks so scared in that first picture! And I love the one of Damon in the bath with all his clothes!

Karen Bell said...

I like blobby Sophie sitting in that purple seat, really cute. What will Damon do without you at home? Probably go to movies everynight and eat a whole bunch of soda and burgers like Caleb does.

Anonymous said...

love the pics! your girls are adorable =) when do you get home? i was hoping we could come VT before i leave for our summer trip!
Heidi