“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, June 19, 2009

pictures.

Sophie turned 6 weeks on Wednesday, I can't believe how fast time is going by. Its seems to me like I was pregnant forever and now she is already six weeks. Damon started his second semester of nursing school, only 3 more to go! So we will once again not be seeing much during the day, yesterday though we went to his school and had lunch with him so that was fun. I think we will try to do that every couple of weeks. Sophie is doing well, last night was a rough one she had slept way to much during the day and then didn't want to go to sleep until 2:30 A.M. as you can imagine I am beat today. Other than that, she is such a sweet little baby, she really just wants to be cuddled alot. We call her our little snug bug. Olivia is doing great, and I would say is pretty much potty trained now, YAY. She only wears underwear now, and even wears it when we go out and about. My dad was here for a few days and then he went to England yesterday for a Rotary Conference and to see the grandparents. It was fun having him here and Olivia was very glad to see him, she wouldn't leave him alone. We only wish that Nanny could have come to. Anyway we took him to the airport yesterday, and Olivia was in underwear the whole trip. She did really good. After we dropped of my dad we went to Damon's school to have lunch with him, well we were about 10-15 minutes away when she told me that she needed to go potty. I was really worried that she might not make it, but she did. Yay. I'm so happy for her. She still wears diapers at night when she goes to sleep but other than that it is just undies. Well that is the happenings as of lately. Enjoy that pictures.









9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Sian, I think Sophie looks more like Livie now.

EmmaJ said...

I love that third picture of Sophie and Livi. Sophie looks more like you than I thought Livi did.
And that picture of Dad with the girls and Livi's smile- AWESOME!

Come and visit! Give Damon time to study on his own, and you and the girls come here. Oh, and bring your scissors.

Julie said...

I can't get over all that hair! I love it. She looks just like her big sister!

Carolyn said...

So so so cute!

Karen Bell said...

That is really cool that Olivia is potty trained!! I am really jealouse! I like livi's smile when she is sitting next to your dad, way cute! Sophie's hair makes her look like a hispanic baby because it is so dark and thick.

Unknown said...

I love all of Olivia's hair. She is so pretty. Hurray for potty training, that must be challenging, especially with just having a new born. It's crazy how fast they grow up. Six weeks go by fast.
I bet Damon loved having you guys going to campus for lunch. keep it up.

The Bell Family said...

Emma I would love to come and visit, but I don't know if it will happen. I so badly want to come to Key West before you guys move. I know that you need a haircut, I felt really bad that I forgot to do it when you guys were here.

Michelle Tiller said...

Well done Olivia - what a big girl! Glad all is going well Sian, the pictures are gorgeous xxx

Kari Dawn said...

My word, she looks 14 with all that hair! Sophie is so adorable and Livie looks perfectly happy!
Miss U!