“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So the first picture is of me and the next one is of Sophie. I think that she looks quite a bit like I did as a baby. Then the next photo is of me and my sister Megan going on a motorcycle carnival ride, I thought that it would be cute to post a picture of me on one and then years later one of my daughter on the same ride, or close to the same ride.




3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

These pictures together would make really cute scrapbook pages!

The Bell Family said...

Yeah it would, I need you to come and visit and help me get started on scrapebooks again. I don't know where to start.

Unknown said...

She looks a lot like you. I'm so glad you found my blog it's so much fun staying in touch again.