“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, June 12, 2009

Yummy...

So I'm so excited right now. I have just made from scratch, bread rolls, and they are delicious. They came out so big. I have now officially tackled yeast. These bread rolls are famous in our home and among many friends and churchgoers in Lakeview. We call them Kelly's bread rolls. Simply because Kelly, my mom's best friend, its her recipe. I'm so glad they turned out good, now Damon and I don't have to wait for Thanksgiving or Christmas, for either my mom or Kelly to make them for us. I really feel like a homemaker now, I can make BREAD!

6 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Oh my goodness, Kelly's bread rolls - I love them!!!!!! That certainly brings back memories. Can you send us some?!!!!

EmmaJ said...

Great job Siany!
Email me the recipe- I actually don't have this one.

The Bell Family said...

Wish I could Michelle, but I don't think Damon will part with them.

Unknown said...

Your title says it all "yummy"

Kari Dawn said...

Hi Sian!
You are so good! Rolls look AWESOME! Someday we will actually get to talk on the phone instead of phone tag! I love your pictures, miss you!

EmmaJ said...

I made some and they turned out great! So delicious and easy to make.