“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, January 31, 2008

pictures...

Hello everyone, I know that I haven't uploaded any photo's of Livi lately so I thought since i'm sitting at home right now getting snowed in that I would do a little blogging. Livi is looking so grownup lately, she has just in the last couple of days started saying her own prayers, not actual words, but she will fold her arms mumble whisper something and the say amen, well it actually sounds more like aumun. It is so cute though. She is so much fun and I love playing with her, right now one of our favorite games is I'll throw this big bouncy ball in the air and hit with my head over to her. She thinks it is so funny she just laughs and laughs. Okay this first picture I love, I told her to stand by the door way so I could get a photo of her outfit, and she put her hand on the wall all by herself and gave me this gorgeous smile. The next two are of Livi and Elise, Elise is the baby that I babysit three times a week, and Livi is just crazy about her. She is just always wanting to give her kisses and hold her. Most of the time while I am watching Elise, I am constantly telling Livi to be gentle with her and telling her that is enough kisses. It is so sweet to watch Livi getting excited when Elise comes over. Squeels and laughter are all you her from her for at least the first 10 minutes.






2 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Very cute!!!! (but we were hoping for some snow pictures too)!

Michelle Tiller said...

Emma, you are never satisfied!!!! Sian, they are gorgeous pictures.
xxx