“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snow Update..

Okay here are some photos of our house and all the snow we have gotten. Notice the fence and where the top of the fence is and how much snow is on top of it. I just can't get over it.


Okay so today was quite the adventure. At 10 a.m. I had to leave my house and go to work and drop Olivia of at my parents. I had already been out shoveling that morning so I thought I wouldn't really wouldn't have any trouble leaving our driveway. I was wrong, after about three times of driving forward and then reversing I finally got out the driveway. Well our house is on a road that is on a hill, instead of driving down the hill(which would have been a wise idea) I decided to drive up the hill. As you have probably guessed I got stuck, not just a little stuck, but big stuck. I drove into a snow bankment while I was trying to turn the corner and not get stuck. I had to call my dad and Damon to come and help me, I was kind of freaking out, Damon had to just tow the car out. After the car got unstuck, I made my dad drive it to his house with Olivia in the back, while drove his suburban (I knew there was a reaon why I like SUV's so much). Luckily those where the only times that I did get stuck, but I was so scared that it would happen any time I turned onto a road. I think though just today we got about over a foot of snow, there is so much snow it is almost covering my front yard fence.

1 comment:

todd & nicole said...

Yikes! That looks terrible. I was looking forward to no snow when we moved to Portland.