“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tons, I mean TONS OF SNOW!







Okay so the past couple of days here it just has been snowing non stop. We got quite a bit over the weekend, but last night it just dumped it on us. This morning when Damon was leaving for work he came into the bedroom where I was still sleeping and told me I need to wake up so I can start shoveling. I was thinking okay whatever, its not that bad. Damon made me look outside and I couldn't believe what my eye's saw. There was at least and I do mean AT LEAST a good foot of FRESH SNOW! I know Emma you are so jealous right now thinking of the nice powder up at the ski hill, it is amazing powder right now. So anyway I spent a good 40minutes outside shoveling the steps, walkway, and around the car, hopefully I won't get stuck. I really don't mind shoveling, its a good workout. I just can't believe how much snow we have gotten, I don't think we have had this much for about 5 years, they even cancelled school and they NEVER cancel school. And the crazy thing is that it is still snowing outside. So who knows how much we will get by the end of the day. Hope those people who are complaining about the 50 degree weather are staying nice and warm(you know who you are).

2 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Looks wonderful. Matthew and Adam would love to get snow!

EmmaJ said...

It was back to 80 today, so I was nice and warm! But I also wish I was there! I really miss the snow, but only want to see it on vacation. And by the way, I heard you did get stuck... glad you are OK though.