“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Sunday, January 27, 2008

What an amazing man...


President Gordon B. Hinckley, president and prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has passed away tonight. He was such an amazing man and I am so saddened to hear of his passing. It almost feels like my grandfather has died. He was a Prophet of God, he helped change the world in so many ways and he will greatly be missed. I am so glad that I was able to be a youth when he was a prophet all the great council he gave has helped me be who I am today. I'm so glad that he now gets to join his sweet wife in heaven, they must be feeling so blessed to know that they are now together forever.

1 comment:

EmmaJ said...

Very well put! He was an amazing man.