“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Monday, January 28, 2008

Your Birthdate: February 14

You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.
It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!
You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.
But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.

Your strength: Your superstar charisma

Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you

Your power color: Fuchsia

Your power symbol: Diamond

Your power month: May


This is creepy how much it is like me. It is exactly what I am like.

4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

OK, mom and I are laughing out loud because this is nothing like you! Well the diamond part is, and they got your birthday right.

EmmaJ said...

OK, what we mean by that (because Steve said I was being mean) is that you are sweet and funny, and have a lot of charm... but we didn't think the way the thing described you it was all that accurate.

The Bell Family said...

IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM LIKE! My power month is May, that is the month I was married in and had a baby. People like to be around me, I can charm most people into anything, and I work well with others. You just don't know me at all Emma! And I love DIAMONDS!

Michelle Tiller said...

Now now children - calm down. You're even fighting when you're thousands of miles apart!