“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So this last weekend we went to Medford to see Damon's family and on Saturday we drove up to Myrtle Creek which is by Roseburg and went to an 80th birthday party for Grandma Linda's boyfriend Ned. Grandma Linda is Damon's grandma. Her and Ned have been together for about 7 years now. Anyways Ned through a big birthday bash for himself that was a 20's theme. It was so much fun to see all the old people dressed up, all the flapper dresses and zoot suits, it was quit amusing. They had a live band and as soon as they started playing Olivia was out on the dance floor shaking her groove thing. Her are some photos from the party. One with Great-grandma and Ned, and then with Aunty Anna.


6 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Looks great Sian. I really liked Medford, I can remember going on the speed boat there one year and losing my baseball cap!!! Like the new style blog
xxxx

todd & nicole said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Your new blog page looks fun too. I like the red. It gets me out of these winter blues.

EmmaJ said...

Sian, cute blog look! Olivia's hair is getting long. And I didn't recognise Anna, but I guess I haven't seen her since your wedding.

D said...

wow awesome background! Looks great!

Julie said...

Hey Sian. I'm glad you liked my blogs. I try to make them as fast as I can, but it takes awhile. I'm addicted though. I love your blog. Your little girl is so stinkin cute! I didn't know you guys were living in Lakeview. Do you come to Klamath often?

Kelly said...

Love your new blog look. Olivia is so darn cute. Wish we could see her soon. Love ya